Since my last post I have been really excited about my expanding team. It's great to know that you could earn your kit credit of $50 to discount your kit but I have since learned that you can also apply up to $50 hostess credit, from hosting a party, which would essentially provide you with an almost free kit! How amazing is that. I mean Jamberry Nails couldn't have made it easier. So how do you do it?
How do you earn your free kit? You start by hosting a Jamberry Nails Party, either at home or a Facebook Online Party. I can help you in this arena with a Facebook party if you aren't local. Go to http://www.jberryatlanta.jamberrynails.net/host/Schedule.aspx to schedule with me. With a $350 party you will have $50 in hostess credit toward your kit! Awesome that it really is that easy. I open a Facebook event and you invite your friends and I show you how to run a successful Facebook party. This not only serves to train you on how and what to post as a guide or script for your business, you of course tweak it based on your personality and group of clients, and then we close out the party and viola you have you your hostess reward toward your kit.
Part two is earning the $50 kit credit. Once earned the kit credit will be added to your propay account (a free account that Jamberry pays your commissions through and you can transfer to your bank account or use the propay debit card to use). To earn the kit credit you must achieve your first fast start. I know this was all new to me the when I signed up. What is a fast start? It is a period of time to jump start your business and teach you good business habits that will set the foundation for your business. Whether you decide to be a hobbyist or a Consultant the Jamberry August Kit Credit and the Fast Start is available to you. Contact me today through my site and let's have a conversation on how you can join one of the fastest most chic and trendy companies in the industry with the highest compensation plans. You may currently sell Thirty One Gifts, Tastefully Simple, Pampered Chef, Pink Zebra, In a Pikle, Chloe and Isabell, Stell and Dot, Silpada or any other variety of direct sales companies. Add Jamberry Nails this month for additional training opportunities and income.
http://www.jberryatlanta.jamberrynails.net/host/Schedule.aspx
A nail, health and beauty blog where I show you how this sweet and savvy girl turned from corporate woman to stay at home mom and still gets the look and pampering she loves on a stay at home budget. Including information on nail wraps, nail art, nail health, hair styles, hair care, nail business opportunities. As a Jamberry Nails Independent Consultant, I have taken my love and passion and have coupled it with a product that I love Jamberry Nail Wraps. Let's have some fun!
Saturday, August 2, 2014
How to earn your Jamberry Nails Kit Credit of $50
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or question.