A nail, health and beauty blog where I show you how this sweet and savvy girl turned from corporate woman to stay at home mom and still gets the look and pampering she loves on a stay at home budget. Including information on nail wraps, nail art, nail health, hair styles, hair care, nail business opportunities. As a Jamberry Nails Independent Consultant, I have taken my love and passion and have coupled it with a product that I love Jamberry Nail Wraps. Let's have some fun!
Wednesday, July 9, 2014
Save Your Summer Toes
How many of us are thinking every time we put on our flip flops about how our feet look. I know I look down and don't necessarily think do my shoes look awesome but are my feet in any shape to go "naked", yes, sock-free, with my bareness hanging out, or are they needing some attention and I better choose to cover those bad girls up with a ballet flat or a full on tennis shoe. It is summer time and frequent trips to the pool and beach can actually dry out your skin on your feet as well as contribute to the cracked heel look. So get out that pumice stone and don't be shy. My daughter had dry cracked feet the day after she was born and with that sweet newborn baby skin I felt so bad that it was cracking and dry. My fantastic pediatrician who we love gave me the best advice ever. It's a little ointment called Aquaphor. Yep, put that ointment on my babies cracked dry feet and within a day she was looking better. So I thought to myself if it's good enough for my baby girl it's good enough for me. So scrub away that dry skin, soak those feet in a lavender foot bath and throw some Aquaphor and socks on before you go to bed and help heal those tired cracked looking feet and let your feet breathe the rest of the summer and not be tired from the non-supportive flip flop, barefoot beach walking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment or question.